Spiritual healers

 I worked with a "healer" who brought me to the brink of LITERAL DEATH and a COMPLETE FINANCIAL RUIN in a short space of a few months. Literally 3 months until I was about to die and had no choice but to come off his suggested diet and stop visiting him because my funds have dried out. I was being naive, because I have been using Law Of Attraction and pretty much ALL the available positive psychology literature, Cognitive Behavioural Theory and all the possible counselling and psychology advice under the sun. I have spent 20 years coming up to that moment, countless days, hours, every single moment of my being, trying to escape HELL, created to me by OTHERS. And I was looking for a fault INSIDE OF ME.

If this now makes you feel good, you are wrong. AS YOU ARE THE ONE BLAMING OTHERS AND TELLING THEM TO CHANGE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOCKED ACTION IN AI

LinkedIn compliance

Why my recent comment on LinkedIn bounced